Wednesday, June 19, 2013

In sickness and in health

Dear Johanna and Sofie,


First of all I would like to thank you both for an awesome, epic weekend ;) I had a blast, and Im looking forward to the 27th! Hope you guys had as much fun as I did!

I'm on sick leave for the rest of the week. Now that the nervs in my arm are finally getting better, Im sick with "unspecified upper respiratory infection". Yup, so my luck! Got some blood drawn this morning (AUCH!) and my inflammation "values" or "levels" were normal (no shit say I, been eating meds for the past week to get rid of what ever the fuck is wrong with the nervs). Anyways, since I'm already up I thought I would share a few photos from my cameras from the past weekend. 

ALSO I'm still excited about the acceptance email I got yesterday from TEKO, can't wait to move there and start a new school! Like Sofie said, its going to be legendary! In the near future I will start writing in Finnish as well, so my family and friends can follow the journey of me becoming a BA in branding and marketing management ;) 

Now time for that photospam!


The only pic I have from friday!
Apart from this ofc. Gotta love the Samsung quality...

Frederiksberg/Nørrebro
Why so awkward?
"I want a picture of all the women in the kitchen"


Hey at least I tried taking some pictures. For once!

Loads of love, yours truly, puss oc kram och så vidare,

jasssssssssssss

4 comments:

  1. Naaaajs with pictures! Keep up the good work :) Even thought, I wouldn't say, that some of them are sooooo flattering, but that's my fault. Need to practice THEM POSES...

    Looking forward to reading what you come up with next :) And get better soon! Kramen på damen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hald blame you, and the rest is me and the wine ;) OH well, you wanted pictures and here they are! :D next will be bitching about my midsommaren in bed........

      Delete
  2. Thanks for an awesome weekend girls! & thnx for hosting a very nice grill party :)
    Too bad i'm not here on the 27th :( i'm a bit sad, but i'll be on vacation so its gonna be okay :D
    And seriously get well soon Jas! I hope they figure out whats going on with your nerves veeery soon!!!
    Congrats as your title and your place at TEKO, can't wait to experience Herning with you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they figure it out too :D ANd tillykke right back at ya miss I-got-a-12 ;) Can't wait for Herning! <3

      Delete