Thursday, June 13, 2013

Got 20 dollars in my pocket

Dear Johanna,

Today has been the same; bumping into things, hitting my head, loosing keys and cursing. As the oral presentation draws closer, I am getting a bit stressed out, not because I dont have enough to talk about, but because I have too much.. The art of minimalism has never been my strong suit. However, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

In the midst of all this powerpoint fun, I had one of those "I need a 30 second dance party"-feelings. Our song hit the speakers and I just had to get up and shake my booty a little bit ;) Although 30 seconds suddenly turned into 5 minutes. Very Grey's Anatomy like, got my groove on and some temporary motivation to continue with distribution channels, advertising and marketing mixes. I know you want proof (as always) so I proudly present, 5 minute dance party with Jass feat. Macbook pro and Macklemore (boy thats a lot of macs).

30 second  dance parteeh!!

Pusssss och kram, vi ses imorgon!

Oh yeah

Did some packing as well!

Now back to this, early to bed and fingers crossed the strike doesn't affect me tomorrow!


Kiitos ja kuittaus from Stensviken, Esbo! Vi ses imorgon, smukke ;)



Yours truly,

Jass

No comments:

Post a Comment