Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Juhannus // Midsummer

Midsummer was great, loads and loads of relaxation, good food and Grey's Anatomy. I was sick the whole week, so didn't really feel like partying or moving anywhere from home. We went to the beach with Anniina and Viivi, ate awesome chicken salad, drove around Espoo/Esbo and watched a lot of Grey's Anatomy. Just what I needed, I was feeling calm and relaxed on Sunday, ready for this hectic week ;)

This week has been crazy, once again. With teaching people to do my work, being excited and scared of apartment stuff, getting my first offers from apartments, trying to figure out a time for IT to take a look at my Mac, trying to get my diploma sent to Finland and worrying about the nervs on my hands/arms. So far everything has gone rather well, today was +29 C outside so I'm not complaining! Now Im getting ready for my flight tomorrow, and getting on that party mood!

Heating smoothie bags on a warm whateverthatscalled

Also, my future sister in law was babysitting these two cutiepies at her parents place in Lippajärvi. Such a cuteness overload! Just what I needed on Thursday (and Friday, Viivi and Anniina agree these were cute!). Again, mind the Samsung quality..

Retards much?




Also, proof from todays temperature:

2 comments:

  1. Where's all the pictures of you Kiiski?!?!?!? Now you go into the bathroom and take some god damn egopics.


    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so very truly sorry missy :D I will try to take some pictures of my beautiful self ;)

      Delete