Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 1

Mood: Excited!

Today could not have started out better, it was straight to business! We started the day with a tour of the new premises and gosh it looked amazing, more than double the size of the previous place! Of course there's still some small touches that need to be finished, but it looked amazing considering its been only a few weeks since they started settling down. While Mette was showing be around the showroom we talked a little bit about my tasks-to-be and I am really looking forward to the PR stuff!

After the tour I got my hands "dirty" with the Kangol collection (http://www.kangol.com/ ), sorting out boxes after boxes of hats, caps, baseballs, you name it(!), according to page number and collection. After finishing that I got to prizing, which was quite challenging considering all the prizes were not in any alphabetical (or otherwise logical) order. When I was finally done with the prizing, it was time to get my hands dirty with some Friis&Co pricelabelsticking. Oh the shoes, the shoes...

All in all I would say it was a good start for my internship and I cant wait for tomorrow and the Nümph collection!



                         -Jass






No comments:

Post a Comment