Saturday, August 11, 2012

About

I thought I would start by introducing the company, their history and some of their values.

The company I am doing my internship at is called Griffin&Co. The company was founded in 2007 when the "want to create a platform for finding, introducing and building successful international brands in Scandinavia and Baltic Countries" was introduced. The company shares the goal and aspirations of both its brands and its customers.

They are currently representing 17 different brands from womens and mens wear to accessories and shoes.

Values
"We believe in investing and giving back what we get to mother nature. Griffin & Co donates 3% of their annual gross profit straight to different charities. We dare you and others to get involved and take action to SAVE THE PLANET. Eat and support Organic ways. Save the nature. Save the animals. Save yourself."

I personally fell in love with the company when they invited me over for an interview. What I love most about the company is the fact that their sales manager is Danish, and that she studied the same subjects at school that I am currently studying (faith in my studies restored!). For me being an intern at an international company is about as good as it gets, so I am really looking forward to Monday morning and actually starting my internship!


No comments:

Post a Comment