Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 5

Today has been solely dedicated to Friis&Co (we did go over some Georgina&Lucy bags as well). At noon I got to work with my very first customer! Very exciting and fun, going through all the SS/13 bags and accessories and what not. My duty as a translator also started today, because our sales manager doesn't speak much finnish, so it's easier when I'm around to translate both from finnish to english or english to finnish. This makes the whole process a lot smoother and faster when you don't have to rely on "sign language".

Unfortunately I cannot post any pictures of the new bags, shoes or accessories, because they haven't hit the stores yet (nor will they anytime in the near near future (next year to be precis)). But I would like to share some of my favourites from the currently available bags and accessories.

So cool!

I love the colour and the diamond details!

The material for this one is so exotic: raffia and imitation croco skin!

What makes this bag unique is the fact that its made of wool.


And last but not least to funk up everyones friday I present this lovely rosegold "necklace"


With this post I end my "privacy" and am making this blog public and available for everyone. I hope you guys will like it and stay tuned, because it looks like there will be something very exciting happening at the end of this month!

P.S. All the pictures are taken from the official Friis&Co website.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, haluun ton mustan pussukan! sääli ettei se oo aitoo nahkaa :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! Mut toi tekonahka on kyl kans ihan kestävää nimimerkillä itellä joku lindexin alelaarista samantapanen ostettu ja oon kantanu siin puol vuotta mun läppärii ja ihan ehjän viel :P

      Delete